The cookies used by the website are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not themselves provide the user's personal data.
The user has the possibility of configuring his browser to be notified of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on his computer. One of the easiest ways to avoid the installation of cookies is "incognito" browsing. For example:
- Firefox and Chrome: File -> New incognito window
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> InPrivate Browsing
- Safari: Safari -> Private Browsing
- Opera: File -> New private window
Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information.
The cookies that this website may use have, in any case, a temporary nature with the sole purpose of making their subsequent transmission more efficient. In no case will cookies be used to collect personal information.
The owner of the website, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its development regulations, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all users of the website who provide or are going to provide their personal data, that these will be incorporated into automated files that are duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, under their responsibility.
Users, by simply accessing the website, completing the registration forms, the information uploaded to their profile, or provided, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data be processed by said owner. .
The user authorizes:
- The use of your data for the provision of its own services, or those of its collaborators, as well as the purposes pursued by its web platform.
- The sending of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. Said commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the owner of the website, as well as by the collaborators with whom it has reached an agreement, always guaranteeing strict respect for current regulations on data protection.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to the user on the company's website.
- Send newsletters from the website, or any other news that may be established.
Users are expressly informed and guaranteed that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third companies outside the person responsible for the file, or the companies of its business group, or its collaborators, or those with which a relationship is established. contractual in this regard, and that whenever some type of transfer of personal data was to be made, outside of these cases, the consent of the owners would be requested in advance. This is not an obstacle to the use of non-personal aggregate information for commercial and promotional purposes.
The data requested through the website is necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs. In any case, the user is guaranteed the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition, in the terms provided in current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), you may exercise your rights by sending an express request, together with a copy of your DNI, passport or residence permit, to through a letter addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the same way, all the necessary technical and organizational measures have been adopted to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties.
See our Cookies Policy.
The website's servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain measurements, only statistics, that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the services website, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data.
LAW AND JURISDICTION